Thursday, May 01, 2014

Reflections on a Lifetime in the Classroom

From the mailbag:

Hi!

I enjoy your segment on PA Live! and thought I would share my blog with you:


I started my educational blog as a New Year's Resolution in 2013.  I post once a week mostly on approaches that have proven effective for me in the classroom. 


From the "Welcome" page:

Leslie Nicholas is an award-winning educator from northeastern Pennsylvania.  Before teaching English in the Wyoming Valley West Middle School, he advised the award-winning yearbook, literary-art magazine, and newspaper at the high school.  He built the student-run radio station and television station where his students gained experience with daily broadcasts.  His students distinguished themselves in various journalism contests including the Pennsylvania Student Journalist of the Year in 1998. He is a fourth-generation educator who is passionate about teaching. He and his wife Jo Ann live in Kingston, Pennsylvania. They are the proud parents of their son, Jordan

Check out Reflections on a Lifetime in the Classroom!

No comments: